Introduction of item
It is an attachment type gas leakage alarm which is installed in general homes, schools,
and condominiums where combustible gas (LNG, LPG, etc.) is used as fuel to prevent accidents caused by gas leakage.
A gas detector is a device that detects the presence of gases in an area, often as part of a safety system.
This type of equipment is used to detect a gas leak or other emissions and can interface with a control system so a process can be automatically shut down.
A gas detector can sound an alarm to operators in the area where the leak is occurring, giving them the opportunity to leave.
This type of device is important because there are many gases that can be harmful to organic life, such as humans or animals.
Gas detectors can be used to detect combustible, flammable and toxic gases, and oxygen depletion.
This type of device is used widely in industry and can be found in locations, such as on oil rigs,
to monitor manufacture processes and emerging technologies such as photo voltaic.
- Auto-stop function when remote opening / closing and gas leakage
- Open / closed status can be checked from the control unit
- Quicker cut-off to prevent accidents
- Extension of additional monitoring units from 2 basic lines (OPTION)
- Minimize external size and power consumption
- It is possible to apply automatic control valve system for various plants and heating / cooling equipment.