Duk-In Lite ‘S’ has been designed for use in emergency treatment for fracture patients, minor fracture, sprain, etc.
Use it the same way with plaster bandage. Its high strength saves the amount of use.
Patient can move after 30 minutes of application.
Perfect penetration. Able to see through it using X-ray.
Great Water Proof
Due to porosity, it is well ventilated and not affected by water or moisture.
There are white, green, blue and pink and depending on the order quantity, desired color can be ordered.
Purpose of Using Casting Tape
– Reduction and Fix of fracture
– Prevention and Fix of deformation
– Support and Stabilization of joint
– Effective solution of pain
Kind of Cast
– Short arm cast
– Long arm cast
– Hanging arm cast
– Body cast
– Spica cast
– Short leg cast
– Long leg cast
– Cylinder cast
– Foot cast
Kind of Base material
– Plaster of Paris
– Fiber glass
1. Cover the part to be treated with stockinette and put gauze bandage around.
2. First wear glove(must), open Duk-in Lite “Poly”, soak it in room temperature water for 5-10 seconds and brush off the water.
3. Put bandage around the affected part overlapping 1/2~2/3 of the bandage.
4. In general, put 3~4 layers but for the part that needs to support body weight put 5~6 layers.
5. After 3~15 minutes of application setting is ready and 20 minutes after setting, it can perfectly support the weight.
6. When kept in under 24°C dry place the shelf life is 2 years. As the product would be hardened when there is a hole in sealed package, please make sure that the package is not damaged.